Innocently preserve your Innocence....

Gorgeous.... Any one will feel like looking at her once...
The innocence is still brimming in that face...

And she was standing in that bridge alone in the night....
Well dressed and flowers in her hair...

Thoughts passed through my head....
Was she not afraid ?? 

Many watched and went...
Was she not feeling shy ???

I realized..
She was waiting for her Customers....

To be afraid She does not have anything to lose in the first place..
To feel shy She does not have anything to hide in the first place..

She has lost everything.... Willingly......
She has offered everything... Happily...

But Yes for a price....
Finally some one would have bought her for the night...
Are they paying for her beauty....
Are they paying for her innocence...
Are they paying for the product that is she herself....

I wanted to buy ....
Not for one day....Not for few days ....For this life time...
Not her body.... But her Innocence... Just to retain it for her....
If not for her ... At least for others in the world....

Not just her...
I always wanted to get all the children in this world in to my custody...
Just to retain their Love...
Just to retain their Innocence...

So that there is no struggle.... 
Like i have to ...
Like My Generations have to ....
To regain it back in life.... That Innocence...

Thoughts were on .... My Vehicle moved on.....
What can i do ???

I prayed to the Almighty that ...
Let her not lose her innocence...
Let her not lose her love....
And Let her have a wonderful life.....

Preserve your Innocence.... While being in the rat race 
To be Intelligent...
To be Rich...
To be Famous...
To be Powerful....

Because Life is to be Innocent.... Living is to be Innocent....
Let us retain our Innocence while developing our Intelligence....

Innocently preserve your Innocence.. and also the Innocence in this planet...

Jaigurudev...

Comments

Unknown said…
very sweet to even think about them in the first place.
yeah we are either innocent or intelligent being both is a rare combination..

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…