Reborn in HER Love....

We keep drinking from this heart... It never drains.... It never dries...

How does She Love everyone so much ????

Simplicity is her nature... 
Smile is her decoration...
Love is her crown....
Peace is her Presence...
Availability is her Seva...
Blessing is her Expression...

Who is She ????

It is said that a child is never born.. a mother is born when a child comes to this planet...
But with her.. we the children are born and reborn in her Love....

Beauty has chosen to Express itself through her....
Joy has chosen to Celebrate through her...
Compassion has chosen to Forgive through her..
Enthusiasm has chosen to Spread through her...

A Perfect combination of Love and Skill... 
She kindles the Love that I Am....

In my own Mother I saw imperfection..
But with her my perceptions became perfect....

She is a Saint....and She is the closest
I have seen of a Perfect Mother....

What if i have not born for her ??? I will be reborn again and again in her love....

She is the Mother... Divine Mother of the Art of Living.... And She is our Dearest Didi...

Oh Inspired Souls... 

Walk with me to the doorsteps of Her Divine Home of Love..
Drink with me the nectar of the Joy that She is...
Dance with me to the Celebration that She is...
And Meditate with me to the Peace that She is...

I have known only a little... I have experienced only a little.... Oh Experienced Ones... Guide me in to the Infinite Love of Her.... Take me along... And when you meet her next time please convey to her... I am waiting... not knowing how to ??? 

Jaigurudev
This is an offering from a newly reborn child to his Loving Mother...

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh prakashji..soul stirring piece.
You have expressed the inexpressible.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…