I am busy... Don't Disturb Me....

Yes... I Am Busy... Yes... Busy With Myself..... 
Where do I have time to think about others ??? other things ???

I Am Busy... 
Observing myself... 
Analyzing myself... 
Blaming myself....
Being with Myself...
Yes Sometimes Loving Myself...

Lately I realized that I do not love anybody...
But I don't want to say this to anyone....
Sometimes I don't love even myself...
Sometimes I don't know what I mean by myself..

Sometimes it is dry....feel like the land after a tsunami...
Sometimes it is all  juicy.. All rosy gardens...

Being Alone... I am enjoying...
Denied to be with anybody may be.. 
But I enjoy the same....
I do not know what others feel...
I enjoy with myself.....
Just want to be with myself... All Alone...

Because alone I can Cry Loud...
Because alone I can laugh louder...
Because alone I can be myself...
I Am Busy ....
Being with Myself......

Make me Alone...in the crowd....
Still YOU Make me All in One ...
Still YOU make me realize All is One...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…