Needed Help in Helplessness ...

Needed Help in Helplessness .....

These days I feel Helplessness... More Often...

Is it a symbol of growth ???
Whether it is Personal... Whether it is Professional...
Whether in a Feeling... Whether in a Commitment...

Before I had not felt ever that i could not do it.....

Now is it that I am wakening up to the ground reality ???
Left from the Sky of High Hopes, Day Dreaming like a balloon am I coming down .....
Digging in to my Essence.... Digging Deep enough to find the real essence ???

Ego could not admit that it cannot do....

Whether I have to correct myself.. What to correct ?? Who will Guide ????
What about the Helplessness i experience because of others...
When got blamed for no reason ??  When had to commit for the teams mistakes...
When could not rise upto the expectations...

Can I correct them??? If yes... How to ??


Feeling Helpless without frustration is a blessing....

Feeling Helpless with a Smile and Wonder is a blessing...
Feeling Helpless and to be In a state of I don't know.... Is a true blessing..

Helplessness is the first step to Surrender...

If the helplessness guides to HIS door steps... Lucky we are...
Lucky those who are helpless....Lucky those are Spiritual...
Lucky those could Surrender...
In that Helplessness... That sweet state you could just let go....
With the faith that some one is there to take care....

The needed help in the Helplessness...is ...

To deal the helplessness without agitation, anger and frustration
To know to let go....after giving the 100%
To know to Surrender... when the time is ripe with the right attitude...

And at last to the right ONE... My Master... 
Let me Surrender all that is bothering me...

Grateful to all those made me Helpless... 
Credit to them to bring me to my Guru again and again... when I was in the trip of I know it all... I can do it all... 
Let me never ever be in the trip of ego......

Are you Feeling Helpless... Give 100% and Surrender...
Are you Feeling Great... Go and Help... Do Seva... Share... Love.... 

Jaigurudev

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…