I am 50 now ...

Yes.. I am 50 now ... Still in the middle of the Waters .. Thank God .. Not Sinking ...
Have not reached the shore yet ...  But Thank God .... Not Sinking ....
Still don't know how to Swim ..  But Thank God .... Not Sinking ....

Thank God.... For holding Me ....

During this Journey ....
Experiences .... Criticism ....  Hate .... Unconditional Love ....
Many came from Past Lives ...  Many came from the Present too .....

All were awesome .. Some Joy .. Some Pains ... But some pains remain ...

Neither I chose to runaway from anyone ....  Nor I have send any one away from my Life... And I will not send anyone away in the future too...
It is my Prayer and Wish ...

Thanks My dear God ...
To be able to work with those who hate me ...
To be able to live with them ... To be able to love them unconditionally ....
Some times my mind complained .... Grumbled.... But My Heart never gave up on them .... 
I know one day the Love will win .... Till that time .... Not Sinking ....

I used to wonder why people start moving away from me ...
I have never wished that some one move away from me ... Then Why ???

Ah ... Ahh... that was Respect ... 

They have always Respected Me ... They have always Respected My Skills ...
They have always Respected My Achievements ... They have always Respected My Qualities ...

And when they see some variations in any of the above the respect is also lost ....

But I have always Loved them ... That is why I used to get pained ....
I have always Loved them ... That is why I used to be shocked ....
I used to wonder how can they move away one fine day ???
Ahh... that was Respect ... Not Love ....

Oh My Dears ....
Your respect would have vanished ...  But My Love remains for you ....
And remind you I am waiting ... The space for you in my heart is always there ... And the Love for you in my heart is always there .... 

Travelled this Journey of Ups and Down ..  
Continuing this Journey not to the midpoint but to Equanimity ....
Travelled this Journey from the Past to the Present Moment .... 
Continuing this Journey not to the future but to the Infinity ...
Travelled this Journey from Ignorance to Knowledge ...
Continuing this Journey to nothing less than Enlightenment ....
Continuing this Journey to nothing less than Unconditional Love ...

Oh Thank God .. Still in the middle of the Waters ... But not Sinking ... Soon, will cross over to the shores ... Grateful ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…