First & Last Meeting ...

Oh Ananth Sir ...

When I met you for first time I did not know that will be our Last Meeting ....

Simple ... Loving ... That is what i remember about you ....

In the last week many times we discussed about you ..
@Phung told me you are more than a teacher for her ...
@Van told me you are like a father for her ....
@Nguyen told me you would be always her model ... 

And many more ....

Hearing many such compliments respect and love to you always increased ....
So I also call you Ananth Sir .... For no reason ....
Lots of Love for you and heartful respect for your great work...

Yesterday night I told with @Yumi that i should speak to you tomorrow  to take some help from you ... 

But when I heard that sad news after few hours ... I thought atleast in your last moments i was also one of the person remembered you ....

I heard you left your body in Himalayas ....
People go to Himalayas to realise themselves ...
I am sure during the trip you too would have realized yourself ....
I am sure you merged with the Infinity ....
I am sure you reached the Heavens .....

Pray from there for all of us ...
Keep your prayers for all of your students ...
On behalf of them i want to write this letter .....

You have not just taught them to teach .. You taught them to live ...
You have changed their life forever ...
You have inspired them to be something better and great ....

We cannot reach to Heaven ...
But our love can reach ... But our prayers can reach ...
Hope these words can also reach you ....
On behalf of all of them from Vietnam I want to write this letter .....

In spite of having a different spiritual path to follow, A heartful thanks to you to  introduce Art of Living to so many in Vietnam ...

Always Available ....
Always Inspiring .....
Always Loving ....
We too pray your soul reach its purpose ... Ananth Sir .. A big Salute to YOU ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…