Prayer

Every time I call my Mother She will share some or the other Prayers she offered for Me and my Family...
Sometimes after I shared my difficulties She Prayed...
Many times before even I shared She have already Prayed... 

For her there is only one purpose of her Life...  To take care of her Family .... 
Many times I have regretted I was too Selfish to follow my Purpose of my Life.. 
Many times I wondered !!!
If I am the only Purpose of her Life... Why She was not my only Purpose of My Life... 

May be she brought me up to be more Intelligent... May be She allowed to grow more than her...

If i found that my Purpose of Life is more than my immediate Family...
Why She did not find it ?? Or Was that her Purpose ?? 

The Life Time she spend on me... The Sacrifices She made for Me.. The Prayers She is still offering for Me...
Unknowingly Did I deny that chance for her to find her Purpose in Life ???

Many times I console myself that atleast I was instrumental in bringing her to the Spiritual Path.. To the Master...
She appreciates.. She practices... She follows.... 
But She still thinks that to take care of her children and family is her only Purpose of Life..

I am awestruck with this Connection... I am Sweetly pained with this Love... I am deeply obliged for this Sacrifice... 
Is this not Spirituality the Masters advised for Ages ?? Is this not the Values the Masters want all of us to have ??
Commitment ... Sacrifice...  Love... Selflessness.... 
Is this not the Purpose of Everyones Life.... 
Ha ha I found my Purpose in my Life today through her....

At times we do feel that way in our Life that Someone Pray for Us.... Or Wish Everyone Pray for Us..

My Selfish Mind still thinks sometimes.. What if tomorrow there is no one to Pray for Me ??

In between the Journey, when I realize that I am already with the One and the Only One to whom they are Praying... 
A Spontaneous Prayer arise in me...

Oh Master...  Be With Her Always... Be With All my Loved Ones Always...
This is my Prayer...

In between My Selfish Mind again came up and Said.. But ... What if tomorrow there is no one to Pray for Me ??

Oh Master.... Be with me Too......

Again a Prayer from the fear of a Selfish Child...  
What if tomorrow there is no one to Pray for Me ?? 

Ha... Ha.. God !!! When will I become like My mother ??
With that Commitment ... Sacrifice...  Love... Selflessness...

Jaigurudev


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…