Bhanu Ma

Dear Bhanu Ma..


Not so far away from you ... Silently from the Corner of My Heart ... 
Many Times I waited for a few words .. To Express ..... Few times succeeded, but many times failed.. 

But today while you are very far away....  A few words came to me ...

While while we prepare to receive you tomorrow on the occasion of releasing Gurudev's Book.... I thought I should share it with you on behalf of all of us...

When I came to Art of Living I was just learning.... 
Yes..  I was Learning many things... To be with myself... 
To be with the Master .. To be with the Organisation.... and many more things...
I did not know how to be with the Angels around HIM....
One Angel was "You" - Dear Bhanu Ma... May be still I don't know how to Be..

For thousands around the World, You are a "Mother" ..... So for me Too....

Dear Bhanu Ma...

When this Kid was sailing through the rough paths of Learning ...

Some times this Kid was Righteous ...
Some times this Kid was Non Expressive ..
Some times this Kid was Unfriendly ...

But Many times Silently from a Corner... From Far Away ....
This Kid Watched you with Curiosity and Wonder...
This Kid Waited for your Glance...
This Kid Waited for a Conversation with You.
This Kid Waited for a Hug....
This Kid Waited for your Love....
...
Some said You are an "Angel ".... 
Some said You are a "Divine Soul" just came with the Master to be with HIM this Life Time... 
Some said You are Shakti ...
Some said You are the "Universal Mother" .....

Somewhere knowing all this may be true ...  Still this Kid Wonders...

"Who Are You ??"

Dear Bhanu Ma... May be still I don't know “Who are You ??” .. May be still I don't know how to Be..


With your Words, With your Silence, With your presence and With your heart felt Smile..  Magic Continues… Wonder Continues… Looking forward to see you tomorrow..

With Lots of Love

A Curious Kid & Wonder Kid of Art of Living...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…