The Perfect Sculpture in the Hands of God..

Today I returned to the Hands of God... To be Carved Again...

Today the Sculpture returned to the Workshop again .... 

It escaped from the Artist ... It escaped from the Hands of God....

Unfinished.... 

One day the Sculpture had escaped from the Workshop....
In a hurry to be named ... In a hurry to be acknowledged ....
In a hurry to Express ... In a hurry to be Known...

Went far far away... 

Just to know how much unfinished it was...
Just to know how imperfect it was....

Oh My Dear Ones... We are Sculptures...

We are in the Workshop...
We are work in Progress...
We are in the Hands of God...

And the work is Progressing....
Please Wait... Be Patient....

Oh My Sculptures....

Only the Artist can know when it is complete...
Only God Knows when You are Complete....

Let him Carve You to the perfection... 
Let him Beautify You to the Maximum....
And then Let him release You to the World....

Today the Sculpture returned to the Workshop again ....
With a promise not to escape the Artist ...
With a promise not to escape from God...
With Unconditional Surrender to HIM.....

Now it has learned to be Patient....
Today the Sculpture returned to the Workshop again ....

The moment it returned .... God released it to the World...

It was surprised and said no i want to be carved and polished to perfection in your hands...  

God Smiled.... And declared it is released and disappeared....

That Smile flashed in me a great Realisation...

The moment I surrendered totally...
The moment I surrendered unconditionally ...
I was already complete..
I was already Perfect...

God knew when I was escaping ... But HE gently ignored ...
Sometimes God let you escape from the Workshop just to be carved by the outside world...by the outside Experiences...
But it is a great pain.....

And today the Sculpture is happy it returned...
And today I am happy I returned.......
And today I want to tell the World... 

Oh Dear Ones... Be Patient... 
Get Carved to Perfection in the hands of the Master...
When He release You... You will be the most beautiful and unique Sculpture in this World...

Jaigurudev...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…