Break the Time Loop - Life & Death

Today, the New Year Day suddenly some one pushed me from back ... I fell far in my Memory Lanes.. Not a Year back... But A Life time Far Away... 
In to an Other World .. 

I saw that I was preparing for a Journey ... 

I have a purpose and am going to Earth ..
I was allotted this Life on my request and i had to wait for long to get it...
I chose my parents and place to be born...
I made my plan with all prayers that i will finish all Karmas this Life time.....

And I was born.... 

Suddenly I realised I am back to this World and it is 2022 and Celebrations are on ... 

I was shocked to realize that I don't remember any thing from the other World ... Neither my Purpose...Neither my Past... 

Little Confused, I was staring in to Infinity ...

But i noticed this strong feeling remained ... I am no where near my plan...

With a lot of pain I prayed... Please give me one more chance...

After some time suddenly again some one pushed me from the back again... This time forcefully and I fell far and far in my Memory Lanes again to the "Other World".. Many Life times Far Away...

I was shocked !!!

For Every Life Time ...

I had a purpose to come to this planet...
I was allotted the next Life on my request after a long wait 
Chose my parents, place to be born and made my plan to finish all my Karmas in that Life Time...

And Once I got each Life... I did not remember it any more... 

I went back and forth Life Times in my Memory Lanes... 

Oh God How i had wasted Life Times !!!!
Born Again..... Left back Again... Born Again..... Left back Again... 

With Pain & Anguish when I was staring at myself .... 

When I fell back to this World again .... Celebrations were still on... 

But not only Outside... But Inside me too...

But this time i experienced a great freedom and a sense of Relief...

Ahooo.... I have got the key....
The Key to break the Time Loop of Life & Death..

The Key is that 

"I have to know my purpose while I am here...."

But I was curious to know who pushed me and looked back... I saw that Magical Hands... That hands which is blessing Millions... That hands that is serving Millions.... That hands of My Million Mother....

Oh My Master....

I got very light... I got very easy... I got very very happy... 

And For the first time I decided.. 
In this World while I am here I will know my Purpose of my Life ...
I will finish all my Karmas here ... I will not take any more any more Karmas.. And when I go ... I will go free...

Empty handed... Empty Minded and Soulful.....

Even though I may have a choice to come back, but for sure I will not have a reason to come back..

Dear Ones... This New Year ... Find the Key and Break the Time Loop of Life & Death... 

Grateful to My Master Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar ji... Jaigurudev..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…