The Boneless Mind...

The Mind is Boneless....
Then is it at least flexible... Many times no.... for many people it a big No...

Shocked ???

It changed it likes in no time....
It liked contradicting things at the same time....
It forgot things it possessed in no time....
It remembered people and places suddenly for no reason...
It reeled in the fantasies for months and years.....
it went to things which are trivial...
It got lost like a line-broken Kite....
Got Damaged with the thorny bushes....

Oh Boneless Mind...

But...

It also helped to understand the world and beyond....
It helped experience of Love...
It cried with tears of Gratitude many times ...
It longed for the Divine Love many times ...
It also gave the glimpses of Godliness...
It found Joy in Serving Others....
And It sometimes merged in the Big Mind....

Commitment is the bone in the Boneless Mind...
Yes ...
Commitment is the back bone in the Mind which is reeling in the Feelings......

Make this Back Bone Strong with the exercise of Dispassion....
At the same time Soft with the exercise of Compassion....
Also with the Undying Life Energy and Passion.......

Or Just have a Guru (Master)....

With Gratitude I remember when My Bone Slipped....... When My Commitment Slipped...
My Guru Himself stood as the back bone..... 
He is still the Back Bone of Mind....
My Self and Beyond....

Grateful...  If not Commitment for anything.... At least have the Commitment to be with the Master.....

Oh Boneless Mind... Merge in to the Big Mind.... Merge in to the Master......
You are at the perfect State... Because only the Boneless can be Merge.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…