Today was my Birthday... Spend the whole day physically with my self but every minute with every one of you through Messages... Calls...

Wishes.... Praises..... Memories ..... Emotions... Prayers..... Love.....

And Finally a Poem too from one of the Angels..It is in Tamil ...



Now that all of you have said all I want to say something....

I have been a flower for some of you and some of you have been butterflies....

I want to tell you ...

When the butterflies flied away the flower experienced great pain.....

New Butterflies are coming and may be more will come ....

But I still wait for the same butterflies to return as still some honey is left before the flower falls away....

This flower feels the pain because this flower has bloomed for you...

Some of You Wished today... Let this flower never fall away...

But it will fall one day...

It took time for this flower to bloom ... The Sun was evading it ??? May be the Flower was evading the Sun...

My master came as the Sun in my life...

Coming to the Master it bloomed .. I blossomed,,, I am still blooming...

Thanks for all those supported and are supporting for this flower to blossom.....

Every year i take Birthday Gifts from everyone...... 

This year I want a Change... 

I want to offer a Birthday Gift to all of you.... From the Birthday Boy....

And That Gift is this Flower Again... To My Butterflies...

This flower will be available for you when ever you need me......Till it falls away...

I will be available for you this life time anytime you may need me..... 

Please come back again and again more and more... 

Once again want to tell you this flower is waiting for the butterflies to return with more other butterflies....

Still Some Honey is left in this flower... Or My Master is filling it again and again...

Come back again and again... Before this Flower Falls away.... 

Love You All... 

Jaigurudev...

Comments

Unknown said…
Do write about the Bee's that took the honey away & collected safely in a comb next time !

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…