I miss my Golden Four..My Family...

For some 
reason today I missed my family that is the Golden four (Mother, Father, 

Brother and Me)

Deep inside in one of my levels of my Consciousness my family still remains small

and the same.. I remember it was last in the late 2003 or early 2004 we all
together.. After 1991 we were all here and there. Due to Financial conditions,
lived together in my small house in Palakkad. Father, Mother, Brother and Me
few years together in Palakkad and finally once my brother left for Bangalore
studies and work we had to live separately. We lived together in between for
it was never together again. In between we get few days together and we are
back again to our own places..


Sometimes 
I miss the Golden Four…..

While 
being with the family, i used to have this unknown fear whether someone will

fight with each other particularly Mother and Father. Deep Inside me wanted
family it was always enjoying that comfort, love, togetherness etc.. My brother
everyone to be happy, peaceful in the family.. And in the moments with my
being in his company is very soothing. My mother is an angel come to this
is a special being - soft and gentle. We don’t need to talk to each other, just
trying to be perfect and makings others perfect he took care of us selflessly.
planet to just serve us for this life time. My father was a perfectionist while



Truly I 
miss the Golden Four…

Like In 
most of the cases the family extension has its sides to life. For some families

it is never the same and for some again it is never the same in the other way.
family for no special reason.... That gold of four (Mother, Father, Brother and
For my family also it is true in one way. Today after my meditation I missed my
thread coming from one another...
Me) ... Diamonds were added but Gold is Gold... It is special. It has that life



But For 
some reason I miss the Golden four.....

When I 
lost my father I recognized that it was never like before… In the new course of

life my brother has formed a family for his own and is in the process of
constantly, whether I had food or not what I am doing, where I am living etc.
shaping it. In this world my mother is the only one still to remember me
me… The thought that I will be alone one day sometimes flashes with a pain when
Brother is busy managing our family and his own family with very less help from
I forget my new family…


Yes me, myself have joined a big family, the Art of Living family which is continuously

growing. Even though it appears very very big I always realize that there are
here in my new family the Father, Mother, Brother and Sister everything is One
only two members in my new family. My master (Infinite) and me (Finite). Yes
the Infinite.. The one and only Master ... In fact my family has become very
small in one sense.. No.. I am not alone…


But still 
sometimes I miss the Golden Four..

By saying 
this but I will be missing out the Angels who are in my life for no reason to

check how I am.. Waiting to help me for what I want.. More than anyone they
have helped me and are helping me … Today my clothes are gifted… My Shelter is
gifted.. My food is gifted… Everything I use is gifted.... No I am not alone….


But still 
sometimes I miss the Golden Four..

Cherishing
the Infinite One in the new Family...Being with the Angels around.. Still some 

corner in me misses the Golden Four… Fear of becoming alone and no one to think 
about…

 Ha Ha.. My Small Mind… Being with my Master I have long lost even the

right to think like this for a moment….


But Mind 
continues... Life Continues....

But still 
sometimes I miss my Golden Four…

This post 
was originally published in the following Facebook note:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/prakash-athrayil/i-miss-my-golden-fourmy-family/10156777394083298/

Please

see the link above for the expression of the readers...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…