The Secret Relation of the Relationships

The Secret Relation of the Relationships 

All public comments are here...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/prakash-athrayil/the-secret-relation-of-the-relationships/10156612087348298/

Relations are interesting ...  But may be not for everyone....

For me especially it was tough to sustain a relationship...... 

With my straight forwardness... Look out for Perfection.... With my Roughness... Go getting Attitude... Wanting to prove to myself and World.... Wanting to set everything around me right... Wanting to change every one around me right... 

I could drop any relationship at any point of time if things does not go my way... Rather the right way....

But I have and always had ... A Great heart... Loving Heart...
A Good Intention... A Great Vision....                

I always wanted to show others what is inside my heart.... And I hoped one day I will be able to do that...

Years have passed... And recently I recognized that I have dropped that effort…

Interesting are the Relationships... Unimaginable are the equations between people...

I have always wondered about this... 

Recently I met two friends...  

They are Friends??              No... Something beyond...
They are in Love??               No... Something beyond...
They are in Relationship??   No... Something beyond...

They just are there  ...   In Each Other’s Company... 

Without any attachment...  They just are there....
Can be Separated… Cannot be Separated...  Don’t Know….

Unfazed of what other people think... Unfazed of what next for the future...

They just are there... In Each Other's company....

Relationships are Amazing...

Why we are with someone???

For few Moments may be while travelling...
For few Months may be working together....
For few Years may be Living Together ...
For this life time Born Together or Even Married to each other....

Why we are we with someone???

We don't know....  Relationships are Amazing...

Sometime as a friend or as a wife or husband or just as a Lover....

We don't know...

It is good that we don’t know…..

If you know it you lost it??? That loses it purity... 

Without knowing for what.... Can you just be there....? With that person....

Just for that Love or that Company... Not even for that....

Just be...

In this world any relationship with a purpose cannot be pure... 

The purpose sets the expectation...
The Expectation Kills the Essence...
The Essence lost is the Relationship Lost and Gone...

But the interesting thing is there is a purpose in every relationship...
Do you want to know it...

Knowing it by your Senses hooks you to the Person/Object....
Knowing it by your Mind hooks you to the Feelings/Perceptions...
Knowing it by your Intellect hooks you to the Rights and Wrongs....
Knowing it by your Memory hooks you to expectations to replicate the same joy or feeling...
Knowing it by our Ego it hooks you to comparison - Wanting to be Big, Small or Equal

But just Knowing it by your Self 
It remains... It Sinks... It Enhances... It Flourishes....

Ha ha we wonder how to Know it by Self...
Just don’t know it.... Just be there.. And let it be there... 

And be in that beautiful I don’t know... Then you will actually know...

The purpose is Love and Love Only....

To be in Love.... To give Love...

And Ultimately Just to Be Love....  

In the journey of finding the purpose of Relationship you will find the purpose of Life....

Just be.... Just in Love... Just be Love.... 

For Moments... 
For Days....
For Months....
For a Life Time...
Sometime for life times...

Why we are with someone???

We don't know....

Many of our so called “I don't know” relationships are from life times and from the life itself…

And the beauty is we can have this relationship with everyone in this planet.   

When you realize this and know this in every cell of your body.... That is the day....

When we can have this relationship with everyone in this Universe.. And with the Universe itself...

That is the day... The I don't know disappears....

And we know that We are only with ONE...  The One and the Only One... 

That is the 
Universal Love…. Universal Truth... The Big Mind...

And this piece I wrote is Straight from that Big Mind...

Love all of you....

Comments

Shivi Choudhary said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…