Best is Now and the Best is Yet to Come and the Best is in Me....

Best is Now and the Best is Yet to Come and the Best is in Me....

When I looked around my Life.... Many People were there before... Many people are there currently...

But I had felt...
Some came early ... So came very late.... Some may be yet to come to this Planet...

I have always wondered...
With Some people If i had born little early...
But With Some People If I have born little late...

Some people I meet so late in life... When it was really late...
Some people I meet very early... So early that I did not understand them....

With Some i missed the chance... And With some they slipped out of my life...

I Wonder...
Why some were not born in my house... ???
If not why I met them now ???
What if I did not meet them at all in this life time ??

I wonder...
How many such i have not at met all?
How many such have not born at all?
How many such i am yet to meet ?

Life is a wonder...
We keep meeting new people.... They become close...
As a lover....
As a best friend..
As a best teacher...
Some with a relationship some just like that as a moving cloud...

Today I think this is the best so far... Nature keep rewriting the best always...
Today for someone I may be the best.. 
I may think somebody is the best..

But always the best is yet to come... It is to be rewritten...

Knowing this is Life...
If we get struck in life with the current best... We miss the coming next ... 
probably the best of best.. 

But for some people the life is to making the current one the best...
For this life time...

Knowing this is Life...
If we keep looking for the future best... we miss the present best...
probably the best of the best...

But For Some people making oneself best may be the best.. 
In such case If we keep looking in the ones present outside and future in the far...
We miss the best that is you, yourself...
probably the best of the best...
Not probably but the best always...

Lucky are those ones..
who find the best in the people around them without attachment...
And are open for the best in the future with out anxiety/feverishness..
And who can see the best in Oneself....

Yes Some have Came late means that you were not meant to be with them....
Some Slipped out... May be that was the best and better for both.....

Also..
Some left early before we could know them well..... 

It may be true for us too... as we don't know when we leave...

So before we leave let us make sure that...
We get together and Know more the people are with us now......

And.. 
Before we leave let us make sure that...
We know the best in Ourselves and that is why we are with Gurudev and Art Of Living..

Jaigurudev
Thanks for the Good times, Good Memories... You gave me....
Love You All...

Comments

Beautifully conveys the flow of life.
Great to read this Prakash.

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…