A Silent Journey to a Road-Maker....

A Silent Journey to a Road-Maker.... 

All these years I was making the road....
With a hope that I will be able to walk on it ... One Day...

And when that Day came... It was declared... that someone else will walk....

Ha.. Ha... 

Building an Organization is like bringing up a daughter.... 
At what ever stage you get it ... You have to bring it up from there...

Without knowing that one day you have to hand it over...
But When you bring up and build you do it as if it is yours forever....
Your Ideas.. Your Passion... Your Loyalty... Your Dreams....

I too... somewhere got caught up in this....
But Realized only when it was time to hand over....

In Handing Over of a daughter at least you prepare... find a suitable person...
The transition is smooth... the pain is less...
With Organization... It can be anytime... anyway....

Time to Learn...
Bring up and Build because it yours....With Full Passion..
And when it is time to handover do it as if it was made for others... With Full Dispassion..

It is nice to sit in the hidden corner of Life.... and Weep...
Remembering the steps... the pains and pleasures...
The Anxiety remains.... whether how the new one will take care of it ???
But the Trust builds... Because everything is decided by God... Literally in my case...
Nothing can go wrong....... 
And Learn Silently...

It is time to touch the feet of the hundreds/thousands who blessed...
And protected Me....
It is time to wipe the tears which I knowingly/unknowingly brought into few eyes...
It is time to save the good wishes from all who loved Me....
It is time to introspect and see how better I can be better....

It is time to say " I am Moving On...."

To build a new road... Of Course for some one else to walk....
With Prayers... that... atleast let me remember that i will be building this for some one else...

But ... Will my 100% come in this process ??? 
That is the skill...  That is the learning ...
Because i came here to make roads for others ... not for me...
Reminding this and still give my 100%... I will be making the new roads...

Thanks to all those who supported ....
More sincere thanks to those who challenged.... From you I have learned...

Forgive Me if i have brought in pain to you knowingly/Unknowingly......
And If you love me ... send me your valuable feedbacks.... About how should I improve....
And If you don't love me start loving me... 
And let me know how i can be more loving and caring...

A Silent Journey of Bulldozer to a Road-Maker....  Ha.. Ha.. I am sure some of you will like this....

Comments

Rummy said…
Well said. Wishing you the very best for successful endeavours. Jgd
Rohan said…
Very true.....all the best for new beginning. JGD!
Neeru Premanand said…
One of your best blogs so far...Wish you happy beginnings....
Brijit said…
Hi Prakash!
I understood what u meant.....

But let me give some diff angle.

Positions r just like chairs in a 'Musical Chair' Do u remember that day when we played the Game ?

Do u remember what was the learning?

When u give up one chair.....Yu r given another! So every time....u will find u r with a chair!

Moreover....the One who has given....will take it back....anytime....without notice.

So...in yur words....analogy with 'daughter' is right from yur dedication point of view....but u need to realise.....every daughter once get married.... leave her father's home! (Joking)

We r in the process of Growth! So every 'happening' around us teaches us something & makes us more n more perfect. Just that is the purpose of all these chairs.

Further, in yur tenure, u have also changed so many people's chair....not to damage them...but for their growth....m I right?

Just thought to share my opinion with u.....u already know all this!
Unknown said…
Very nice perspective

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…