I am Light... You are Light...

Clouds are hiding the sun...
It is not day but it is day. 
It is not night but it is dark. 
Moon is missing. 
The poor one is searching for light...

But I am light...and you are light...
The light is there for others to see...
The light never could see itself....

Did the Light ever know that it is so bright...
Did the Light ever know that it light up anywhere in no time...
Did the Light ever know power of itself....
Did the Light ever know ....

That it is there for other's to see...

I am Light... and you are Light...
In Seva... I am here to shine for many around me....
In Sadhana..I am here to bring the glow in everybody around me...
In Satsang..I am here to merge in to everyone around me...
And at last as Smile I will spread in to everyone around me...
I am Light... and you are Light...

On a cloudy day the Light went in a Journey...
to find itself ...
Clouds are hiding the sun...Moon is missing... 
The poor Light is searching for itself...

It blamed the Day...
It blamed the Sun...
It blamed the Moon...
It blamed the Clouds...

Without knowing that it cannot find outside...
Even if a million Suns rise...
Even if a trillion Moons reflect...
Even if thousands of Stars glow....

What are these Clouds ??  Did i pray for these Clouds.... 
Are they My Ego...
Are they My Love to you...
Are they My Perceptions...
Are they My Judgements...

One thing is sure... It is painful... These clouds... This search.....

Waiting for the one glance of my master.... It can be Lit up... It can find the Light...
Moksha Moolam.. Guru Kripa...
The day Light will find itself... It will declare to the whole world...I am Light....
But the most beautiful is that it can tell others... That YOU are light...
And can make others say... That "I Am Light"....


 



Comments

Unknown said…
Superb thought ......what a superb poem......amazing ......
Anonymous said…
You articulate so well!!
Keep spreading your light to hundreds f thousands around you…
Best Wishes…
LuckshmiMirgh said…
You articulate so well!!
Keep spreading your light to hundreds f thousands around you…
Best Wishes…

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…