Let us meet never - Harmony : Evolution towards Perfection ....


Let us meet never...

For I am afraid by meeting it will die off...
For I am afraid by speaking it will lose its value...
For I am afraid by expressing it will fade away...
For I am afraid by seeing each other it will turn to possessiveness..
For I am afraid it will end the wait....

It is painful to say Let us meet never..
Even when I know you have kindled this in me.....
Even when I know i may have to lose it some time....

But please...

For now let me sing with it....
For now let me dance with it...
For now let me merge in it....
For now let me dissolve in it...
For now let me wait for it.....

It makes me lovingly restless... 

It makes me actively silent...
it makes me speechlessly happy...
It makes me dynamically settled in me.....
It makes me painfully sweet...

With this sweet pain I request you... please.. let us meet never...

Every attempt I fail to meet you.. something in me cries for you.. at the same time something in me intensifies ... How can I express it here??? ... for I am afraid again I will lose it....

But in pain don't go far away from me.... 
For I am afraid i will lose it for ever....
I realize that i am in that comfort of a child 
I realize that I am in that security of a child
who knows that its mother is around....

Don't go.... 

For I am afraid by you leaving it will die off...

For I am afraid it will end the wait for ever....

For my sweet pain will turn to pain of hurt...

What if we don't meet for ever ???
I know that it lives in my presence...
And I know that it lives in your presence...

But let me hear you from a distance... once in a while...
But let me see you from a distance... once in a while...
But let me feel you from a distance..  once in a while...

For it keeps it alive...the love ....the sweet love..
For it keeps it triggered.. the pain... the sweet pain...
For it keeps it peaceful .. the harmony.. the perfect harmony...

Let us meet never...
Till I am established in that unconditional love...
Till I am connected through the longing for ever...
Till I evolve in to a perfect being ....

Till my Evolution is completed towards Perfection..

Harmony - Evolution towards Perfection .... 

It is only possible with Love...and Love... and that is it ... that is the 'it' I was trying to express...
If I have failed to express, then I have succeeded...for I am not afraid it will die...

Jaigurudev...

Comments

Fantastic, excellent, done!!!
Unknown said…
Sooooo Soulful...
Priya Bhartia said…
Longing n this sweet pain..u r blessed to hv this pinnacle of virah bhakti....
Jst beautiful... :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…