She Never Came.. But Change Came...

Seconds passed.. They were like Hours...
Minutes passed... They were like Days...
An Hour passed ... It was like an Hundred years....

She never came... After 2 years i was meeting her...
It was humiliating .... It was hurting ... Felt insecure... Felt let down... Next What....

Waiting in that Chinese Restaurant i had ordered a special dinner with a candle light on the table... 


To impress her after my 2 years of foreign stay...even though i did not have much money :-) Not only i was waiting ..  even the waiters were... They felt more sad than me I guess... When leaving the restaurant with heavy heart... I did not know that will change my life...

If She would have come i would have been a married man with three kids and supporting her and family....But today I support my One world Family...


This is not one case... Many times in Life many things happen which are uncomfortable... But we donot realize it may be a good change in Life....




When I changed 9 industries in my work Life...and was wondering what is happening...
When I could not study further due to financial reasons... and felt very sad...
When I lost everything in my business...and had to start all again...
When I lost my job abroad...and stood not knowing what to do ???
When I fell every time in my relationships... not knowing how to raise....

If I would have studied more.. I may be in some foreign country managing few minds...Now I am being managed by God...and manage my own mind..

If I would have earned more.. I would have been busy spending them somewhere in this world...Today I have earned more Love from my Master.. and spend it as much as possible.. But the world comes to me to receive it...

If I would have married .. I would have been living for them...Today I live for everyone around me...and for this One World Family....

If I would have been successful in my business.. I would have employed few hundreds or thousands..  But today I am proud that I teach all the business men how to live ....

If I would have been in one industry... I would have never had the versatile experience that i have today...

Every thing happened in my Life Good or Bad (as it was perceived) ... Changed my Life... But only for Good... 

Deciding a goal and working for it is one thing...  But taking things as it is coming and flowing with Life is something.. Special.. 

That is the Goal of Life...I am Grateful for what has happened.. Not Knowing what will happen next moment... To Live in that...and Flow with it ... To work as an Instrument of my Master...Haa... It is Beautiful...

Today I would tell that girl that I am thankful for she not coming....:-) :-) :-)  
Today I am grateful to all those because of whom I changed .. I had to change...
Today I am grateful for all those incidents... because of which I changed.. I had to change...

Feel that Golden Hands... which is pushing to still go forward.. Flow with Life... Let Go.. You will Float.. Else you will sink... Still HE will save....

Are you waiting in a restaurant... Blow the candle lights off... And walk out.... You can make the change rather than waiting for the change... 
If you still want to wait... and She comes... Take her along with you and join us to create the change...The change to a better World...

Jaihind... Jaigurudev...

Comments

Karthika said…
So touching...and inspiring...somewhere each one of us can identify ourselves with above situations..you have opened it so beautifully...
karthika said…
All my life experience are good.because of that I can identify myself now...have to thank for many people. Thanks Prakash ji.
Unknown said…
exactly what i was thinking a few days back!! this is so true..!! and hence i never regret what happened! because of my master, my past has been a "Blessing in Disguise"!!

Wonderful words prakashji.. keep writing! :)
Vinay said…
Close to the Heart...People who have not gone through such things can start feeling the same....Great Wordings only by Prakash Anna...Hats Off!!!
Unknown said…
Oh! I can relate to it so well. Making the change again following your writings where you spoke of surrender to HIM as being the only way. Please guide people like me through such insights with Straight from the big mind. Many Thanks. Sharadha Srikanth.
I am reading this late...but really ur wait ached my heart:-)......I think waiting in love for the Divine is only worth...SUCH WAIT IS MORE ENCHANTING THAN LIBERATION...JAI GURU DEV!

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…