My Escape To Surrender

Escapism...

World Criticized that it is escapism ....
Escaping from Life..
Escaping from Responsibilities..

Initially i used to resist but now,  I know yes it is escapism...

I can proudly stand in front of this world and say in my source voice...
YESSS... I ESCAPED....

I escaped from taking to giving...
I escaped from Greed to Generosity....
I escaped from Lust to Love...
I escaped from Anger to Awareness...
I escaped from Complaints to Gratefulness...I escaped from my bad tendencies to good ones...


There was a chase....So...
Yes I ran for sometime till i reached a considerable distance....
Till i reached a place where i cannot go back....Till i forgot where i escaped from...

My Escape from Bonding brought me freedom...
My Escape from the Head landed me in the Heart...
My Escape from feverishness brought me to Perfection...
My Escape from Doing ended up in Selfless Seva...
My Escape from Selfishness landed in Unconditional Love...
My Escape from Darkness brought Light in Me....


There was Uncertainty... So...
Yes I ran with someone till I knew my way....
Till i knew my destination...Till i reached... Till i knew i found my Guru....

When I found HIM.. I realized... I am in the train...Running in the train will not reach me any further... I am being taken to the destination...

Now I Relax .....
Knowing that I have escaped...
Knowing that my train have an able driver...
Knowing that i will reach my destination.. faster than anyone else..

Breaking away from the Jails...I realized that i was


In the Jail of Sorrow ...
In the Jail of Attachment ...
In the Jail of Jealuosy ...
In the Jail of Hatred....

Only a Brave one can Break... and Escape...
 
I donot regret... for being imprisoned...
For these Imprisonments only have transformed me....
  
Finally when few Miles passed... Few stations passed...
I realized...

that I am again in the Jail...
But this time it was not an arrest... It was Surrender

Willing I Surrendered...

In to a Jail of Love...the Infinite Love...

From this Jail.. I do not have the courage to Escape...

And there is no Escape....

Hey Everyone Escape now... to realize that there is no Escape...
And Surrender into the Infinite Love...

From An Escapist who escaped from the World and surrendered in to Spirituality..

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful, from the heart!
Unknown said…
wooow....an arrow straight from heart...
only an escapist can express so well:-) :-)
Hello Neela said…
prakash ji

Simply wonderful !!!!!!!
Pradeep said…
Wonderful.. Prakashji, all your posts are so simple yet takes me deep
Balamurugan Krishnan said…
Jai Guru Dev !

Picture Perfect,
with Words- The Truth !
Rohit said…
What an insight !!
It feels you have expressed my inner feeling.

Thanks so much for sharing the perspective which will fill many a heart with peace removing the guilt at some corner of their heart
Sandeep Erat said…
Dear Prakash ettan.....

It was simply amazing !! Real time experience is that flowing !!! :)

Nice to see your posting !!!

MRSM said…
Wow ! it has just come from the core of your heart i assume..... while reading i felt YES it is indeed the ultimate truth. Amamzing !!
Unknown said…
Cool! Very humorously written!
Anjesh Thakur said…
I could connect so totally with all the lines u wrote..! :)
JGD
Unknown said…
Wonderful. Somehow every person on the path can relate to it.
Unknown said…
This is the best form of "Escape". Great...
Karthika said…
Tooo good..
Arvind said…
... probably the first time 'Escapism' is getting a noble treatment! :)
karthika said…
Wonderful Prakashji :)
Unknown said…
Prakashji you have escaped. Wish I could do that too. It requires guts, deep want and ofcourse HIS grace. Hope i can too soooonnnnnn........

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

I Live For You I live

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…