When one side of me is Crying with Pain... The other side is Crying in Love ....

Again and Again Life is reminding me ... That there is nothing in this World ... It is all Futile .... There is nothing here ...

Frictions between the Minds, Arguments between the Intellects, Clashes between the Egos .....
Contradicting Thoughts ... Conflicting Feelings ... Divided Paths ...
What is there here in the World ??? I don't know ....

What a Drama !!!
What an Action !!! What an Actor !!! But all are futile !!!
When I will be out of all these ??

When the Frictions are Boiling ... I Cry ....
When the Concepts are Breaking ... I Cry ....
When the Clashes are Hurting .... I Cry ...
One side of me is Crying with Pain ... 

But When something makes me feel Intense ... something makes me feel sad .... And I contain it ... And when I go through it ... And when I grow through it ....
And ... Aho ... I also experience the Unconditional Love .... 

When one side of me is Crying with Pain , the other side of me is Crying in Love !!!
For these Realisations that make me spell bound ...
For these Moments which are more and more beautiful ... 
For this Love which I am experiencing now ...

These lines are my attempt to share that Love I am feeling now ..... 
Dears are those the Angels who brought this to me ... 
Dears are those the Gods who send this to me ...  To dig deeper so the source is alive again in Me ....

But Still again and again Life is reminding me, that there is nothing in this World and It is all Futile ....
Life is also revealing to be that one thing is there .... 
The Unconditional Love .... For that Let me Live ... 
And Let me Love .... and Let me Share to All .... And continue Crying in and for this Eternal Love ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

My Escape To Surrender

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…