I am where I should be .. You are were you should be ...

I am where I should be ... You are were you should be ...

Many times in Life we think ...
If that would have happened I would have been else where ....
If this would have happened my Life could have been different ...
And many times in Life we blame the People, Situations, God and our own Fate ....

If I am where I want to be ... I call it Luck ...
If I am not where I want to be... then I call it bad luck ...
But I tell you that you are lucky that is why you are where you are ...

In spite of being the best in the class when I was unable to continue my studies...
When I could not chose or pursue a career for long time in my Life ...
I also blamed ... I also felt unlucky .. Oh I should have been somewhere else ....

I used to think ...
If I had more money ... If I had those skills .... I could have done this .... Why God did not bless me with that !!??
Also I thought If that person had just this one more quality He/She would have been somewhere else in Life ...

Always I see something is missing in me or in others ... 
Nothing ever is Complete !!! No One is Complete !!!

May be this Incompleteness is keeping me going .. and this whole world also keeps moving because the world is incomplete ... May be If everything is complete, every one is complete ... Then there is nothing more to do in this Planet ...

All these things I have today did not come to me not only because I wanted ... They came when I was ready ...
Like that one day everything will come to me ... Then I will be complete .....

Thoughts and Hopes ....

But looking back to the days of complaints .. Looking back to the moments of regrets and blames ... Now I Laugh to myself knowing that ...

I did not have the Maturity to handle what I wanted to have ...
I did not have the Strength to handle what I desired to have ...
I would have gone to wrong ways or I would have lost it soon If I had it my way ... Everything in Life comes only when we are ready ...
Aho ... So I was complete then ...

And I am complete now ... 
I have many things now .. And I don't have many things ... 
That is why I am complete ...
Ha .. Ha .. I am complete with what I have ... And also with what I don't have ...

I am where I should be ... You are were you should be ...
I am what I should be ... You are what you should be ....

Completing this poem as already everything is complete ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

My Escape To Surrender

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…