Back to the Start .. Back to Innocence .. Back to be a Junior ...

When I started my Life ...  When I was a Junior ... 

I was very humble ...  I was always available ...
I had no expectations ...
I was not waiting for any one to respect me ...
I was not waiting for any one's appreciation ...
I was not worried what other people thinking about me ...

I was free ... I was natural ... I was heartful ...
Whether in my Life or in my Organization ... When i started... When I was Junior ...
I was happy ... I was full of Love ....

By age I became more Intelligent ..By time I became more Experienced ...
But somewhere I lost my Innocence ... 

And when I became a Senior ...  My behaviours changed...
A Load of Expectations came how people should treat me ...
I was only available for people who respect me ...
I chose stages where I was appreciated ...
I started demanding respect .... I started demanding honors ...
I became totally Unnatural ...

And I created a bubble around me and lived in that day and night ...
Even with my near and dear Ones....
Maintaining the bubble I lost many things in my Life ....

And the honors and respect shown for my demand became artificial....
All the efforts were to expand my Bubble of My Ego ...
Expanding the Bubble of my Ego ... I lost touch with people in and around me...  I lost touch to Who I am ...
And it was difficult for myself to break the bubble my self ....

Practicing and Serving and being with the Master .. Today I realize I am back to a Junior .....

With the Master in my Life ... I was aging back to a Junior .. I am out of my bubble ... 

Oh Dears ... 
Break the Bubble yourself ... Then it is easier ...
Or come to the Master ... HE will break it without much pain ....
Otherwise Life will break it one day ... But then it will be painful ...
Otherwise the World will break it one day ... It will be more painful ...

Without Losing your Innocence .. You can still be Intelligent ....
Be a Junior ... Be Intelligent ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer to find my Sister Who I never Knew

My Escape To Surrender

In search of the Ego that lost in the Chennai Floods…