Seeing of my father to the other World…. My father left this world…. Yes it was few months ago….. As understood from astrologers he had few more years in this planet… So even when he said “Do not go” I was so confident leaving him in the hospital and leaving to Chennai. He kept looking at me with tears in his eyes. But touching his feet and sending a message to Gurudev to take care of him I left. I had to finish a program I had already committed for. Thought of completing and coming back soon. But was happy to hear news next day that he is doing better. While In the last hour of the program I received a call citing emergency and had to rush back to Bangalore. By the time I reached he was in ventilator and was not conscious. Still I never thought that the teary look I saw was the last I had seen him lively. He had multiple complications in the last few days… It all started with a small wound in the leg went unnoticed which apparentl...
My Sister left this planet when she was just 27 days in this planet... I may be 2 or 3 years old... Oh My Sister... This is a letter written long ago in my heart but found its expression today.... It is a special day today .... I wondered always !!!! Why did You leave so early ?? Why did you come to this Planet all the way if it was to leave us so early ?? I know Life is a mystery... As a child I overheard from a conversation from our family members that according to my horoscope a girl child cannot be born after me .... Is that why You left ?? Somewhere am i responsible ?? Long time i had this fear... But i am sure i could not have done anything wrong in this life time... If you were there with us may be I would have been a different person.. May be our family environment had been different.. I don't know... But yes one thing for sure i have missed all the love you could have given me.. Luckily i st...
If I cannot get happiness from what i am doing right now.. then forget it... I am not going to find it... I have always been waiting for the happiness to come from the result of whatever i am doing... What is the guarantee ??? This mind which is not able to happy now how it can be happy then ?? The happiness attached to the result, to the future, to the objects never comes... and never has come... How can I be happy tomorrow??? If I cannot be happy now, now, now ???? Can I be happy with What i have now... What i am doing now... Who i have around ??? Then Life is done.... That is it...Can I turn every moment to my like... Can I be connected with this moment with what i am doing ?? I waited, waited and waited for years and years together.. for someone to agree with me, appreciate me.. accept me... Waiting remained.. That day never came... I agreed with ... I accepted... I appreciated... And then day after day... It was appreciation, acceptance and inspirat...
Comments